- Easter 2017 Holiday Activities
- Feb half term - Learn to Ride and Coaching day
- Our holiday clubs, a bike eye view!
- Cat and Fiddle Ride 16 Oct 2016
- October Half Term Activities
- Derby Cycling Group Space for Cycling Campaign
- Holiday activities 2017
- Rotary Club Charity Ride
- Writer and cyclist Tim Moore to talk at Derby Arena!
- Holiday Activities May 2016
Holiday Activities May 2016
After being over subscribed in April we are once again putting on our most popular Learn to Ride sessions. Folks, we cannot stress enough, the importance of booking early, we only have so many hours in the day
Once again we will be offering our amazing Velodrome experience which delivers top riding skills outdoors before heading in for an afternoon session of track riding. Again, book early!
And finally, we've been asked by so many of you to put on something a little more sedate and aimed at families so why not check out our Elvaston ride? It's a fantastic way to discover the river and the off road route all the way to Elvaston plus..... the ice cream shop will be open! For more information, check out our poster.