- Feb half term - Learn to Ride and Coaching day
- Our holiday clubs, a bike eye view!
- Cat and Fiddle Ride 16 Oct 2016
- October Half Term Activities
- Derby Cycling Group Space for Cycling Campaign
- Holiday activities 2017
- Rotary Club Charity Ride
- Writer and cyclist Tim Moore to talk at Derby Arena!
- Holiday Activities May 2016
- Holiday activities Easter 2016
Amazing new BMX pump track opens in Osmaston
A project started by Derby Homes, funded by Sport England and supported by Cycle Derby, OSCAR and Enthusiasm has come to fruition today with the opening of this incredible new BMX pump track at Osmaston. The track and a mini scooter park are located behind the Enthusiasm base and will be open for all ages to come along and discover what BMX is all about. Although the track is described as mini and will cater for novice riders it is also technical and offers something to the more seasoned rider. Cycle Derby will offer coaching through the Enthusiasm project on a regular basis with an emphasis on signposting riders to the extremely popular Derby BMX club over in Alvaston. The track officially opens in February however, the site is now complete and we expect to see riders testing out the new facility in probably the next 10 minutes! A massive thank you to all involved it's just another reason why Derby is quickly becoming the cycling capital of Britain.