- Easter 2017 Holiday Activities
- Feb half term - Learn to Ride and Coaching day
- Our holiday clubs, a bike eye view!
- Cat and Fiddle Ride 16 Oct 2016
- October Half Term Activities
- Derby Cycling Group Space for Cycling Campaign
- Holiday activities 2017
- Rotary Club Charity Ride
- Writer and cyclist Tim Moore to talk at Derby Arena!
- Holiday Activities May 2016
Our holiday clubs, a bike eye view!
Last October we hosted one of our very successful, club track days. The course isn't just popular around Derby, oh no! We get riders from across the country taking part and on this occasion the riders from MK Youth decided to film the track coaching session. Check out the video to see what can be achieved!!
Cycle Derby track days include a morning spent outside on a closed road circuit learning the skills to ride racing bikes and riding in groups. These skills are then put to the test in the afternoon whilst riding on the indoor, Derby Arena track. The Track days run every school holiday (except December) at a price of just £25.00 and that includes, all equipment. For more information contact Tracey at email@example.com or call 01332 641747.